- Psychologist graduated from Universidad del Salvador, Buenos Aires. He began his career in the field of Human Resources in 1991 at Citibank, Staffing Area. From 1994 till 1997 he worked as Human Resources Director for Walmart Argentina developing the company start-up. For the following three years, he was Human Resources Director for Blockbuster South Cone in charge of Argentina, Uruguay and Chile. From 1999 till 2002 he worked as Human Resources Director for the Retail business at Exxel Group.
- In 2003 he joined L’Oreal Argentina as Human Resources Director. Three years later, he was transferred to Paris as International Recruiting and Development Director. In 2008 he was relocated to New York as Talent Recruitment, Development and Corporate Branding VP, in charge of building a corporate image to attract, recruit, integrate and develop top talents.
- Between the years of 2003 and 2006, he lectured in several universities in the fields of Human Resources and Organizational Psychology.
- Certified Public Accountant graduated from the School of Economics, Universidad Nacional de Córdoba. She holds an MBA granted by Universidad del CEMA and has attended several HR seminars in the US.
- Before becoming one of the founders of Oxford Partners, she worked at Accenture and Refinerías de Maíz (now Unilever’s food division). Then she was senior consultant in Hay Group Argentina, leading Strategic Compensation and Leadership Development projects for Argentina, Chile, Brazil and Colombia amongst others. In 1999 she joined Siemens Argentina as Manager of Intellectual Capital Department, and later on she was promoted as HR Manager and then Director for Siemens Argentina until 2004. Between 2004 and 2009 she focused on independent consulting projects in the field of Human Resources.
- She has lectured in seminars and conferences as well as workshops in different educational institutions in Argentina.
Economist graduated from Universidad de Belgrano.
- He began his career in 1984 as a consultant at Arthur Andersen.
In 1986 he was Administrative Financial Manager for Carrefour Argentina SA, and in 1987, became Commercial Manager Non Food, developing areas such as Electronics, School Material, Toys, etc.
Between 1989 and 1991 he was General Manager for La Gran Provisión (company purchased by Disco SA). From then until 2003 he worked as Managing Director to Argentina for Disco SA. Before that he held the positions of Director of Sales and Operations.
Between 2003 and 2007 he collaborated with the group Narvaez in different strategic projects.
From December 2007 until he joined Oxford Partners he was the Director of Pegasus Venture Capital. He was in charge of several individual projects and managed the companies of the Group. He was, also, the General Director of the "Tortugas Open Mall" Project and the General Director of Musimundo (Entertainment Depot SA).